Essential Google My Business Optimizations for 2020
All businesses need targeted visibility on Google.
And most businesses know that this requires optimizing their website and Google Ads. But what most don’t know is that there is a third entity that also needs optimizing: their Google My Business (GMB) listing.
This powerful listing is a dynamic snapshot of your business that highlights your products and services and enables potential customers to quickly find, learn about, your business – all on Google’s search algorithm.
However not nearly enough businesses take full advantage of GMB’s impressive features.
Here, we’re going to share 13 top optimization GMB strategies:
- Claim your Business Profile
- Complete every section of your Google My Business account
- Be meticulous with contact information
- Select primary and secondary categories
- Mark off applicable attributes
- Write a complete “from the business” description
- Publish Google posts weekly
- Upload new photos weekly
- Answer questions
- Collect and respond to reviews
- Add your products and/or services
- Set up messaging
- Maintain your Business Profile
Complete these optimizations, and you can turn your Business Profile into one of your best customer acquisition tools.
Need help to implement these strategies?
Give me a call or send an email.
Alison Evans – Pinpoint Local