MBN’s key objective is to facilitate the development of business partnerships, strong ties and growth between small to medium-sized organisations in the general Manningham area.
We organise, partner and support regular events for the mutual benefit of our business members local community-focused organisations who are looking to build/improve their enterprises. Our annual membership fee offers outstanding return on investment value.
Membership benefits include:
- Opportunities to develop connections with members in the community.
A list of current members is available to help you plan your business connections.
- Free attendance in at least ten business development functions per year.
Events are logged into our website once arrangements are finalised.
- Custom-made magnetised name badges will be available at meetings.
We will have them waiting – and no more clips and pins to worry about.
- Regular member social events will be held during the year.
These will be early evening / drop in on your way home “catchups”.
- Companies may have two representatives attend our events.
Catering is provided – please book and let us know if you need to cancel.
- Speakers on business-building and other relevant topics are organised for key member events.
There are always creative ideas and take-away tools you can benefit from.
- Networking activities are offered at each MBN meeting.
Every meeting starts and finishes with easy flowing interactive conversations.
- Access to business training programs.
Our ENews carries program information and we can link you with other providers, too.
- Opportunity to present your business, big or small, to fellow members.
A ‘Spotlight’ talk-time lets you highlight your company or a point of interest.
A Keynote address gives you the opportunity to share your knowledge and expertise.
- Have your company logo displayed on our slideshow at main events.
The rolling screen creates branding awareness of your company.
- Promote your business and exclusive offers at our events.
Information can be shared via our ENews and event information table.
Your business can feature in a Member-in-Focus segment in our ENews.
- Inclusion of your own dedicated webpage within the MBN website.
Each member can have a webpage with contact details and a business profile.
Offers, articles and points of interest may be displayed.
- You have a direct link from our website members page to your business website.
Visitors are able to connect with you as they read the material you have displayed.
We are always interested to hear from you with your ideas and suggestions on benefits you would like to see as part of your membership. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with your thoughts.
MBN has an annual membership fee of $300.00.
The payment can be made …
a) via the link below, please note a service fee applies
b) via EFT Bendigo Bank Doncaster East
Acc Name: Manningham Business Network
Acc: 152 078 796.
MBN has long-standing relationships with Manningham Council and Bendigo Bank. Through these partnership associations our members have direct access to additional wide-ranging resources and support services.
Make membership with MBN part of your professional growth strategy.