An Annual General Meeting of MBN, in which members-only participate, will be held 7:30am – 7:55am.
We invite members and guests to join us at 8:00am for our
Developing and Implementing a Personlised Recovery Toolkit presentation.
In her keynote address Gillian Harvey is going to talk about developing and implementing our own personlised Recovery Toolkit. She will outline 20 small steps across four key areas. The key take-aways you will learn are …
- How to develop and implement a personlised Recovery Toolkit.
- 20 small steps and why small steps are important in recovery.
- Four key areas to build and maintain optimal performance for life and business.
- Resilience and the variation of individual responses to emergencies during different phases of an emergency.
- Impact of Ageism on quality of life and longevity.
- Importance of person-centred care and reablement.
- Resources and putting it all together.
Gillian is a Clinical Nutritionist who is passionate about helping to turn the tide of modern lifestyle disease; she believes that being informed is the first step towards empowering individuals and communities to become healthier and happier.
After a 20-year corporate career, life taught Gillian a hard lesson – it doesn’t matter how successful you’ve been, if your health has been run into the ground, Trouble has found you.
Once she had rebuilt her health, Gillian saw that so many others needed help to do the same and she retrained as a Clinical Nutritionist and Health Coach.
In addition to private consultations, Gillian works with Lipedema Simplied (based in Boston, USA), has been selected as an Ambassador for That Sugar Movement and is one of a small number of formally certified LCHF practitioners across the world.
Recently, Gillian has been working in Active and Healthy Ageing; the physical peak of an average Australian is about 25 years of age, so any of us older than 25 need to start thinking about sustaining good health for as long as possible.
In addition to individual and family consultations she also leads corporate wellness and community workshops.