This event has SOLD OUT
If you would like to be included on our Waiting List
Please contact email@example.com
You are your best marketing agent!
As business owners and leaders, we know the importance of skilled networking and of making a meaningful connection that doesn’t feel awkward or rehearsed.
If that resonates with you, then you will want to make it a priority to attend our next MBN meeting on Tuesday, 14th March!
Sandi Givens, past MBN President and long-time MBN supporter, will be our Guest Speaker on this date. If you’ve never experienced Sandi’s unique light-hearted and absolutely down-to-earth, practical presentation style, then get ready for a real treat that will truly deepen your networking skills.
In a highly interactive and supportive session (yes, you’ll be on your feet meeting others in the room) you will learn:
- To have a broader focus when networking – it’s not just about finding new clients!
- New conversation starters that avoid the old “Hello, what do you do?” opener.
- How to respectfully end a conversation.
- Ideas about how to follow up and build those relationships.
- To be more natural and authentic and trust your networking abilities much more.
Bookings are free – numbers are limited – registration is a must.
Reserve your place HERE!